Theater & Dance Ticket Office
Thank you for reading some of our ticket guidelines and venue policies:
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on ticket orders. Double check your tickets at time of purchase at the Ticket Office (or online before sale is complete) for discrepancies.
- CANCELLATIONS. If a performance is cancelled, the department will accept tickets purchased for that performance as credit toward a remaining performance of the same production. Once notified of a cancellation, please see a ticket office cashier to arrange for this in advance.
- LATE PURCHASES. If the online option for ticket sales for a specific performance is no longer available, there still may be tickets available for purchase at the venue starting one hour prior to curtain.
- VENUE OPENING. The venues usually open one half hour prior to the curtain for the performance, and all seating is general admission.
- NO LATE SEATING. Because of the intimacy of the venue, there is no late seating in the Performing Arts Theatre. Please plan ample time to find parking pay for the permit, locate the theater, and choose your seats. Patrons leaving the Performing Arts Theater during a performance will not be readmitted until an intermission. Late seating in other venues is at the discretion of the appropriate departmental representative.
- CHILDREN. The department asks that each child, regardless of age, have a ticket and be able to sit in a seat. The department's performances are often unsuitable for children.
- ACCESSIBILITY. We want everyone to enjoy the performance. Please call the Ticket Office (805.893.7221 or 805.893.3022) to ask questions about wheelchair seating, special needs seating, and assisted listening systems.
No Food or Drink
UCSB charges for evening and weekend parking. UCSB parking rates are subject to change.
You are required to purchase a parking permit once you get to campus. Simply drive to campus and park in Lot 22. The parking lot has several machines that vend parking permits that you can purchase with cash or credit card. When using cash, please note that machines only take bills and do not provide change.
Daytime Parking on Campus
If you are attending a daytime event, proceed to Lot 22. Pay for your parking from one of the self-pay vending machines located in the lot. You will need to choose the time period most appropriate for the duration of your stay on campus.
Driving to UCSB from the south
Take Highway 101 North to the Highway 217/Airport/UCSB exit. Highway 217 will lead you directly to the East Gate entrance of UCSB. Upon entering campus, veer right of the roundabout and follow Mesa Rd to the third stoplight, Ocean Rd. Turn left onto Ocean Rd, then follow through a stop sign, two stoplights (across El Colegio Rd), then park in Lot 22 (the newer parking structure) on the left. The department's venues are easily accessible from Lot 22 as you walk towards the heart of campus.
Driving to UCSB from the north
Take highway 101 South to the Los Carneros Rd exit; turn right onto Los Carneros Rd and follow across Hollister Ave to El Colegio Rd. Turn left. El Colegio Rd will take you directly onto campus. At Ocean Rd, turn right, then park in Lot 22 (the newer parking structure) on the left. The department's venues are easily accessible from Lot 22 as you walk towards the heart of campus.