Theater & Dance Ticket Office
Thank you for reading some of our ticket guidelines and venue policies:
- BOX OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATIONS. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The box office has two locations: the Associated Student Ticket Office located near the UCen and the Ticket Office located across from the Hatlen Theater.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on ticket orders. Double check your tickets at time of purchase at the Ticket Office (or online before sale is complete) for discrepancies.
- CANCELLATIONS. If a performance is cancelled, the department will accept tickets purchased for that performance as credit toward a remaining performance of the same production. Once notified of a cancellation, please see a ticket office cashier to arrange for this in advance.
- LATE PURCHASES. If the online option for ticket sales for a specific performance is no longer available, there still may be tickets available for purchase at the venue starting one hour prior to curtain.
- VENUE OPENING. The venues usually open one half hour prior to the curtain for the performance, and all seating is general admission.
- NO LATE SEATING. Because of the intimacy of the venue, there is no late seating in the Performing Arts Theatre. Please plan ample time to find parking pay for the permit, locate the theater, and choose your seats. Patrons leaving the Performing Arts Theater during a performance will not be readmitted until an intermission. Late seating in other venues is at the discretion of the appropriate departmental representative.
- CHILDREN. The department asks that each child, regardless of age, have a ticket and be able to sit in a seat. The department's performances are often unsuitable for children.
- ACCESSIBILITY. We want everyone to enjoy the performance. Please call the Ticket Office (805.893.7221 or 805.893.3022) to ask questions about wheelchair seating, special needs seating, and assisted listening systems.
For your convenience, the online system accepts Visa and Mastercard.
No Food or Drink
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO UCSB FROM THE SOUTH
- Take Highway 101 North to the Highway 217/Airport/UCSB exit.
- Enter campus and bear right at the roundabout onto Mesa Rd.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto Ocean Rd.
- Bear right at next stop sign.
- Curve left and pass through the light at El Colegio Rd intersection.
- Turn left into Parking 22. Walk toward the heart of campus to reach Theater/Dance venues.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO UCSB FROM THE NORTH
- Take Highway 101 South to the Glen Annie/Storke Rd Exit.
- Turn right onto Storke Rd.
- Turn left onto El Colegio Rd.
- Turn right onto Ocean Rd.
- Turn left into Parking 22.
- Walk towards the heart of campus to reach Theater/Dance venues.
PARKING AT THE UCSB CAMPUS
Parking structure 22 has several permit dispensers. They are located near the elevators and accept cash or credit card. You will need to choose the time period most appropriate for the duration of your stay on campus. When using cash, please note that the machines take bills only and do not provide change. Permits are required for daytime, evening, and weekend parking. Rates are subject to change.