Department of Theater & Dance - Giving Opportunities
Our alumni, parents, and friends provide essential support for teaching, research, and program needs. The Theater division benefits from annual unrestricted support and major gifts designated for special purposes. Your generosity plays a critical role in our ability to fulfill our mission and is truly appreciated. Every gift counts.
There are many ways to support the Department of Theater and Dance. Listed below are our highest priorities for each area of the department.
Fund for Theater
- Fund for Theater - funds that support the highest priority needs of the Theater division
- Productions and Programs
- LAUNCH PAD
- Graduate Student Fellowships
- Theater in the Community Outreach
- The Odyssey Project
- Endowed Administrative Chair for Theater
- Capital projects: Theater Dance Building Plaza; Equipment Fund
Fund for Dance
- Fund for Dance - funds that support the highest priority needs of the Dance division
- Productions and Programs
- Undergraduate Student Scholarships
- Recruitment, publicity and advertising
- Santa Barbara Dance Theater
- UCSB Dance Company
- Guest Artist Fund
- Endowed Administrative Chair for Dance
- Dance Class Musical Accompaniment
- Capital projects: Hatlen Theater Plaza; Dance studios
Ways to Give
Each gift to Theater can be designed to coincide with the donor's interests, to achieve the donor's vision and goals while meeting the mission and the highest priority needs of the Department. In making a gift to Theater, each donor may express his or her wish to designate a gift to any priority area within the Department.
We invite you to support Theater and Dance at UC Santa Barbara. Your gift will also count toward the Campaign for UC Santa Barbara, the first comprehensive campaign to raise private funds to ensure the university's excellence for future generations. You can make your gift through any of the following convenient methods:
Please make your check payable to "UC Regents." On the memo section of the check, or in an enclosed letter, indicate that the gift is for "Theater and Dance at UC Santa Barbara" and note a specific program if applicable.
Leslie Gray, Director of Development
Office of Development
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2013
To make your contribution now via our secure online giving website, click the "make a gift" button.
If you are interested in making a major gift or have any questions about the vehicles for involvement, please contact Leslie Gray, (805) 893-4193 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you to meet your philanthropic goals.